Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Things I'm Really Psyched About

This weekend's going to be a blast, as Your Humble Narrator returns to Wisconsin at the invitation of some of my favorite folks, namely Jon and Ruth Jordan. I'll be joined by the wickedly talented Zoe Sharp.

Saturday, September 22d at 2:00 PM, Zoe and I will be at Booked for Murder, 2701 University Avenue in Madison; Sunday, September 23d at noon, we'll be at Mystery One, 2109 N. Prospect Avenue in Milwaukee. The rest of the time, I expect I'll be drinking good beer and having a large time in fine company. C'mon and join the fun if you're in the area.

The weekend after, I'm at the Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance (SIBA) trade show at the Atlanta Hilton, which is located, strangely enough, in Atlanta. 2-2:50, I'll be doing a panel with
Ferrol Sams, Sonny Brewer, and Margaret Sartor, called "Southern Born and Bred". Should be a natural. After that, I'll be signing at the Southeastern Chapter of the Mystery Writers of America booth from 5:00 to 6:00. More merriment to follow.

1 comment:

Cornelia Read said...

Say hey to the Jordans and Zoe for me, please, and if you see Joshilyn Jackson at SIBA, please say "Cornelia told me to tell you Paris thinks you're still too skinny, Nicole, even if you're pregnant by that no-good rockstar guy, or whoever."

Have a great time!!!